Sola Pop-Up Application
We love to partner with like-minded entrepreneurs who seek to provide quality handmade products. The market is typically open on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month (10-2pm) and features mostly handcrafted goods from 20+ local artists, crafters and designers. Oct-May HOURS (10-2pm).
Our 2017 markets will be slightly different than in past years as we seek to improve the market experience for our community and vendors. Applicants will be more closely vetted to insure a healthy upscale market that caters to our North Raleigh community. PLEASE understand that we may have multiple vendors applying for one category/space. We will not accept multiple vendors in certain categories.
Applications are now being accepted for our October, November and December Markets.
Our fee structure is based upon your space requirements.
Please fill out the application below. If you do not have social media that favorably presents your wares, please email pictures to email@example.com.
Once accepted your are agreeing to the following:
- Set-Up begins 9am (One Hour Before Market Opens). You must be set up by 9:50am.
- Non-refundable Cash Fee (Paid Day of Event)
- Vendor is responsible for their table, chair, optional umbrella or tent.
- If you add or change featured products, please let us know upon application.
- If you sign up & do not show, you are still responsible for the fee.
- Promote event using @solacoffee #solapopup #uptownraleigh
- One vendor per application.